Digital Media ManagerYakima Herald-Republic
Played key role in digital transformation of print-based news organization. Responsible for editorial, technical, and business aspects of online and social media channels.
- Producing, curating and creating news, feature, interactive and multimedia content; producing and maintaining sites, managing social channels
- Designing and executing content strategies for maximizing impact, reach and engagment. Grew audience even in the face of the Facebook-pocalypse.
- Maximizing yield from programatic advertising. Delivered higher CPMs and revenue totals.
- Analyzing analytics data to produce actionable business intelligence.
- Providing data and computer-assisted reporting support to newsroom for both daily and project reporting. Created newsroom data library.
Managed and produced content for online and social media platforms. Responsible for both editorial and technical aspects of daily and special coverage. Line produced newscasts on both a regular and as-needed basis.
Producer for NBC affiliate in Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto market (DMA 20). Produced fast-paced, live-intensive, daily newscasts with an emphasis on winning breaking news and the big stories in a competitive environment. Field produced special and investigative projects.
Newscast producer for ABC affiliate in Green Bay-Appleton, WI market (DMA 69). Responsible for all editorial and technical elements of assigned newscasts and supervising news crews and production staff.
Newscast producer for NBC affiliate in Columbia - Jefferson City, MO market (DMA 138). Produced special projects, features, and investigative stories. Produced re-purposed, original, and value-added online content
News EditorMissouri News
Newsroom manager, assignment editor and reporter for statehouse-based radio wire service providing state government news to commercial and public radio stations.