Affiliate Web ManagerSeattle Times Affiliate Media Group
Technical lead responsible for all web properties belonging to the 'Affiliate Media Group' - primarily two daily English language newspapers and a weekley Spanish language tabloid, but also assorted niche publications, microsites and projects.
As the organization's sole developer, responsible for design and development, maintenence and new feature development, vendor management and integrations.
Recently completed projects include:
- Integrting new circulation, subscription management and paywall system for both daily papers.
- Overhauling analytics and reporting stack to facilitate emphasis on subscription revenue.
- Designed and developed thevanished.org microsite detailing missing and murdered indigenous women issue.
Digital Media ManagerYakima Herald-Republic
Responsible for editorial, technical, and business aspects of online and social media channels.
- Producing, curating and creating news, feature, interactive and multimedia content; producing and maintaining sites, managing social channels
- Designing and executing content strategies for maximizing impact, reach and engagment
- Maximizing revenue from advertising inventory, managing programmatic partners and providing ad ops support for local direct sold campaigns.
- Using analytics to provide audience insight and help inform decision making
- Implementing best practices to enable digital transformation of print news operation
Digital ProducerYakima Herald-Republic
Produced, created and curated digital content for online and social channels. Developed interactives and special sections. Produced video and provided CAR and data journalism support to newsroom.
Producer for NBC affiliate in Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto market (DMA 20). Produced fast-paced, live-intensive, daily newscasts with an emphasis on winning breaking news and the big stories in a competitive environment. Field produced special and investigative projects.
Newscast producer for ABC affiliate in Green Bay-Appleton, WI market (DMA 69). Responsible for all editorial and technical elements of assigned newscasts and supervising news crews and production staff.
Newscast producer for NBC affiliate in Columbia - Jefferson City, MO market (DMA 138). Produced special projects, features, and investigative stories. Produced re-purposed, original, and value-added online content
News EditorMissouri News
Newsroom manager, assignment editor, and reporter for statehouse-based radio wire service providing state government news to commercial and public radio stations.